Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

I'm Here!

I got to Haiti safely with an interesting flight including me holding my water bottle in my lap (it leaks and I didn't want it to leak on my bag) So I'm holding it and fall asleep and when I wake up the water bottle has leaked all over my front and it looked like I wet my pants on the plane. I was so afraid I would show up and still have a wet skirt and that that would be the first impression I made here...I'd be that girl. Luckily it dried.

Now I'm busy taking in everything I have to learn and trying to get acclimated as fast as I can and feeling slightly overwhelmed but I'm sure it will be fine in a couple weeks.

I will try and write more later once I have more to say

5 comments:

  1. Hey Mallory. Glad you're there and safe. It was good to chat with you for a minute today. Good luck with settling-in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it there safely Mal!
    Best of luck babe! Have fun and enjoy the journey, talk to you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mallory,

    Your mom passed on to me your blog site. I look forward to reading about your progress in Haiti. Blessings,

    Jim Mathes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mal! Glad to know you are there safe and sound. I was thinking about you today cuz I was talking to Laura via Skype earlier and it made me wonder if you got Skype installed on your computer before you left.

    Hope you are getting settled okay and having a little fun as well. Take care and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where are you living? How is your life going? Do you know Kyle?

    ReplyDelete