Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Haiti Earthquake

I just wanted to let everyone know that I do plan on continuing with my blog and will be posting about my recent experiences in Haiti as soon as I get the opportunity to sit down and write about it.

Thanks again for all you thoughts and prayers for me and for Haiti especially this past week. Thank you for continuing to read. And I hope you continue to pay attention to whats happening in Haiti, continue to help in anyway that you can and continue to pray.

If you are looking for a place to get more information about what is happening in Haiti especially some of the work that is happening in the Episcopal Church please check out this website

If you would like to make a donation to Episcopal Relief and Development to help with relief efforts in Haiti you can do that here

More Soon and Thanks Again

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for being you Mallory! Big hugs and prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Mallory,

    You and Jude and all the people of Haiti have been our prayers these terrible weeks. My little, very, very poor congregation in Chichicastenango took a special collection for two Sundays, and took in an incredible amount for a community of people who often don't have enough to eat. I pray that you may take care of yourself in what must be a difficult time for you,

    Much love,
    Emilie (Smith), in Guatemala

    ReplyDelete